1. Do you expect him to get you gifts always?
A. Yes, is that a problem? Who doesn’t like gifts!
B. No, not at all,
C. No. We both get each other gifts at the appropriate time.
2. Do you expect more from your boyfriend than your friends do from their boyfriends?
A. Maybe yes, but their boyfriends are already so good!
B. No, it’s about the same
C. I hardly have any expectations
3. Do you try to change your boyfriend’s habits regarding what he eats, what he wears, or who he mingles with?
A. I just try to guide him to choose the better things in life.
B. No, he does that with me instead.
C. No, it’s his life. And, he doesn’t do that with me either!
4. Do you expect the “honeymoon phase” to last forever or for your relationship to always feel like a fairytale?
A. Most of the time, it should
B. No, I am okay if he is happy about the relationship
C. No, a happy and healthy relationship is all I desire. So does he!
5. Do you feel heard, validated, respected, and valued in your relationship?
A. I don’t know / I wish he was better!
B. The majority of the time, I do
6. Does he support you when you need it?
A. He tries to, but it isn’t enough!
B. I don’t know; it depends on his schedule and availability
C. Yes, of course!
7. Do you expect to be treated like a queen/king at all times?
A. Yes. I deserve that!
B. Not all of the time, but I do enjoy it when he makes me feel special
C. I have no such expectations. I don’t even know how this is supposed to feel!
8. Does your boyfriend make you feel desired and attractive?
A. Not really
B. Yes, most of the time, he does
C. I wish he could do it often!
9. When you have disagreements, how do they usually end?
A. I say sorry, even when I am not wrong. I don’t like the issues to linger on for a long time.
B. Usually, we either agree to disagree, or we resolve it
C. They really end up nasty; why can’t he say sorry in the first place?
10. Is your sex life satisfying?
A. Rarely, it doesn’t happen nearly as often as I think it should
B. I don’t know if I should complain. I am not sure how he will react.
C. Yes, very much!
11. Do you expect him to apologize every time you have a fight?
A. Yes, because he is usually the one who escalates things
B. No, I’m the one who messes up usually
C. The one who messes should apologize first
12. Do you start questioning your relationship if your partner doesn’t pick up your calls?
A. Yes, for sure
B. No, never
C. Only if they don’t respond to my calls and messages for hours
A. He does
B. I do
C. It varies everyday
14. Do you believe that life should be like a fairytale?
A. Yes, for sure
B. No, life is never a bed of roses
C. Me and my partner must work together to make this happen
15. Do you wish that your boyfriend would write a song for you, declare his love publicly or indulge in other romantic grand gestures?
A. Yes, that what I honestly desire all the time
B. No, not at all
C. Sometimes i do these things for him and sometimes he does these things for me