200 Cute Things to Say to Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile!
In This Article
When you are in love, your feet don’t seem to be touching the ground. You feel you are surrounded by nothing but all the good things in life.
Love is a beautiful emotion indeed!
Being in the company of your loved one makes you feel out of the world. And, in their absence, too, you feel unusual happiness reminiscing the time spent with them. That’s why we come up with cute things to say to your boyfriend so you can make him feel how much he means to you.
How can I make my boyfriend feel loved?
As they say, actions speak louder than words, but sometimes, especially when you are in love, words do matter.
It’s one of the most effective ways how you can show your partner that you love him. Aside from the cute things to say to your boyfriend, there are also deep things to say to your boyfriend to let him know he matters to you.
No matter how busy you are, these simple but full of love things to say to your bf will definitely brighten his day.
200 cute things to say to your boyfriend to make him Smile!
When you are in love, it is natural that you want to say cute things to your boyfriend. You tend to see your partner as your life companion, and obviously, you want them to feel good.
And it is good practice to remind them how special they are. There are so many cute things to say to him.
But, when the time comes to express yourself, you are at a loss of words.
So, here are a few handy suggestions on the sweet things to say to your boyfriend. These tips will help you to be open and expressive.
Just make sure that whatever you say comes from your heart!
Romantic things to say to your boyfriend
There can be so many nice things to say to your boyfriend, especially when you suddenly feel the urge to tell him how much you love him. You’ll love these romantic things to say to your boyfriend.
Check out some romantic things to say to him:
- My life has been shining with love since the time you arrived, and I will do everything to keep you in it.
- I can’t forget the first time I saw you. That was when I realized how much I want to better myself to be capable of your love.
- I never knew love was so powerful till I realized what I felt for you. I keep dreaming about you. I can’t stop thinking about you.
- I can’t promise you the world, but I promise you all of me. I promise to be yours forever and be by your side, no matter what.
- I know I give you tough days but know that I love you with all my heart, and I am doing everything to better myself for you. I love you.
- I know I am not great at expressing my emotions but know that you are my man, my heart, my soul, my Everything!
- It feels like yesterday that we met, and you proposed to me. It has already been such a long time since we have stuck together. Life looks beautiful with you, only you.
- I long for your touch, hug, and cuddles. You make me feel magical.
- You keep me sane, happy, and content, no matter what happens in my life. Thank you for being you.
- It amazes me how you have lit up my life and helped me dream bigger. Thank you for helping me dream big.
- I didn’t believe in love until I came across you. You are my soul mate.
- You have come as a blessing in my life.
- You brought light into my life.
- You have made me an incredibly happier, better person.
- I can’t wait to make even more memories with you.
- I used to think that I could live alone, but I was wrong.
- You complete me. Without you, I would feel empty.
- I never expected meeting you, but I thank God I did.
- Take care of yourself because we have so much plans to fulfill and memories to make.
- Life is beautiful, and I love being alive. Do you know why? It’s because you’re with me, and that gave my life meaning.
You can also watch this video if you want to surprise your partner.
Nice things to say to your boyfriend
We’ve got over 100 cute things to say to your boyfriend, and you might think, why so many?
When you’re in love, these would only last a few days since you’d always want something nice to say to your boyfriend. What we love about it is that it’s not forced. Rather, it comes from your heart.
In couples counseling, saying nice things to your partner is one of the most effective exercises to establish a connection.
- I appreciate all the times you where there for me.
- Thank you so much for bringing joy to my life.
- I can’t help but smile whenever I think of “us.”
- There are times when I act childish and immature, yet, you never leave.
- I love it whenever my family and friends compliment our relationship
- Caught me staring at you? I couldn’t believe you’re mine.
- I am thankful for having a boyfriend who considers my feelings.
- You know those times where you would tickle me or share jokes with me? I want you to know that I value these acts.
- I hope you don’t get tired of me teasing you. I just love seeing you smile.
- You are not just my boyfriend; you are also my best friend.
- Has anyone told you that you have the most adorable smile?
- Your love is deep, pure, and endless.
- Each day I see your message, I smile.
- If we didn’t meet that day, I wonder what my life would be like.
- Each time you hug me, I feel so safe with you.
- I know that loving you was one of my best decisions.
- I live in the present with my life’s present – you.
- I love smelling you.
- I am amazed by our deep talks.
- Whenever you hold my hand, my heart flutters.
Funny things to say to your boyfriend
Laughing and having fun together are so important. You want to feel silly and playful around your partner. The world can be mean to you at moments, and having someone to affect your mood positively is a blessing. There are many cute things to say to your bf, and make sure you mention these ones.
When you are in a relationship, you want to have fun and create happy memories, and what better way to do this than to crack him up with hilarious one-liners when he is around or through texts.
Check out some fun things to say to your boyfriend below:
- I am an unemployed girl with a diploma in cuddling, a certificate in caring, and a degree in kissing. Do you have a job for me?
- Guess what’s on the menu?
- You are just like my car. You drive me crazy.
- Your body has 65% water, and guess what? I am very thirsty at the moment.
- I love you as much as I love fries.
- If you were a vegetable, do you know what you’d be? A cute-cumber!
- I will love you forever. LOL! But I can’t live that long.
- If kissing is the language of love, then we have a lot to talk about.
- I love you like I love my cake, like my last bite of pizza and the money in my bank. God, I really love you so much!
- I love you with all my butt. I could have said Heart, but my butt is bigger.
- Do you want tea, coffee, or me?
- Do you think you can keep up with a princess’ expectations?
- Where are you hiding all those imperfections?
- Did you get a degree for being an awesome boyfriend?
- People say we look so good together. I mean, you did pick the best girlfriend, right?
- Are you some kind of a drug? Because I have been feeling high when I’m with you.
- I am your cheese, and you are my macaroni. We’re the perfect combo!
- Please stop being so adorable. I’m falling for you all over again!
- I wanted to send you something that will make you happy, unfortunately, the mailman said I wouldn’t fit in the mailbox. Sad!
- I am not a photographer, but somehow I can clearly see a perfect picture of you and me.
Freaky things to say to your boyfriend
Surprise him by saying something naughty and freaky. Check out some one-liners below:
- I had a naughty dream last night, and guess who was in it?
- Tell me your biggest regret. Mine is not climbing over the table to kiss you last night.
- I can’t stop thinking about your delicious scent.
- Do you have any idea how badly I want you right now?
- Hungry for tonight?
- I wish I could have you right now, at this very instant.
- I miss feeling your hands all over me.
- Netflix and chill?
- Do you miss me? Type “Y” for Yes.
- We just said bye, but I miss you already.
- Whoa, it’s getting hot in here. Want to come and visit?
- I had a naughty dream last night. Want to make it come true?
- I have new silk undergarments, and they’re waiting for you.
- I’m outside your apartment, and I am not wearing any… you know what.
- Looking at the ceiling is boring. Want to see you on top of me instead.
- I don’t usually say this, but you look so hot in that shirt.
- Love movies? I have one with 50 shades that we can watch.
- Do you want naughty or nice? I can be both.
- Bought new toys. Want to play?
- Come home soon. I’ve prepared a pie for you.
Sweetest things to say to your boyfriend
Sometimes, you feel that urge to want to say some sweet things to your boyfriend.
As cheesy as it may seem to some, this is one thing that makes love beautiful. Let’s find out sweet things to say to your boyfriend.
You are my best friend. You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
- I love your smile. You are cute when you smile.
- You are my perfect match, and I can’t imagine my life without you.
- You make me laugh. I’ve never been so happy.
- You are the one and only for me.
- Thank you for being you.
- I wish you were here.
- You bring me joy.
- I am blessed that I met you.
- You complete me.
- If I could just pause this moment, I’d stay right here in your arms.
- Everything you do makes me fall more and more in love with you.
- I can’t stop smiling when I’m around you.
- I don’t think it’s even possible to love someone as much as I love you.
- There’s nowhere else I’d rather be than with you.
- Thank you for helping me heal.
- I never thought I would fall in love again, and then I found you.
- I finally found where I belong.
- You make me so happy, and I couldn’t ask for more.
- Just be here and say you’ll never leave me.
- Hold my hand, and together we will make our dreams come true.
Deep things to say to your boyfriend
Indeed, love can make anyone sweet and poetic. You have many cute things to say to your boyfriend, so choose the one that resonates with your soul.
All the deep things to say to your boyfriend should come from your heart. Check out these meaningful things to say to your boyfriend:
- For many months now, you have shown that it’s not just my love that you deserve but also my respect.”
- You have been such a warm and giving person. I know I have given you some tough times during the relationship, but it’s time to make this relationship about us, not just about me.
- Anything is possible for you. Please put yourself first and bring back your invincible spirit. I miss the old you.
- Thank you for contributing extraordinarily in this relationship. I don’t know what I would have done without you.
- Whenever you hug me, I never want to let go.
- I enjoy planning my life with you.
- Home is where you are, my love.
- I feel safe around you.
- When I look at you, I know that everything will be okay.
- Thank you for sticking around through thick and thin. Thank you for your patience.
- You never left me when I was at my darkest. Thank you.
- Whenever I feel down, you just brush my hair and tell me it’s going to work out, and I feel good.
- I love that I can tell anything to you. My fears, doubts, and sadness.
- Thank you, my love for being my “safe place.”
- You are my missing piece. Thank you for completing my life.
- Love, I may not know why you chose to love me, but thank you.
- Even if everyone turns their back on me, just stay.
- When I feel broken and you hug me, it recharges my soul.
- Don’t hurt me because I am giving you 100% of my love and trust.
- We don’t know what the future holds but we’re going to do everything we can to stay strong.
Random things to say to your boyfriend
If you are looking for different sweet things to say to your boyfriend for whatever reason or occasion you can think of, then you got what you need here.
Here are some of the sweetest things to say to your boyfriend.
- You look great today.
- I love being around you. You make me feel like a queen.
- It’s such a fine day to keep saying “I love you” to you.
- You are my knight in shining armor.
- I love you more than I love my coffee.
- My life changed for the better when you walked in.
- Just dropped by to say I love you so much it hurts.
- I think you are hot.
- Do you know what happiness looks like? You.
- I always thought that a romantic relationship could never surpass a great friendship, but you gave me the best of both worlds.
- Some say that love fades, mine doesn’t.
- There will be people who will try to break us, but let us stay strong.
- You’re too good to be true. Am I in a dream?
- We may have disagreements, but we learn so much after that.
- Growing old with you is one of my greatest dreams.
- Don’t get tired of me, promise?
- I love how you hug me at night. It’s the best feeling of security.
- Preparing food for me is one of my favorite love languages.
- You always get me.
- No matter how tired I am, one message from you makes it all better.
Cute things to say to your boyfriend
Sometimes you want to express all your feelings cutely. These cute things to say to boyfriend would be perfect.
Be joyful and celebrate your relationship. We are all different. It would be best if you appreciated the person who makes you feel more yourself.
Always be loud and generous with cute things to say to your boyfriend.
Cute things to say when you really miss him
Sometimes, we can’t help but miss the person we love. That’s where these cute things to say to your boyfriend come in. Be cute, be sweet but never be clingy.
These quotes and messages would surely put a smile on his face. We got some cute things to say to your boyfriend:
- “When I say that I miss you, you should consider it an understatement.
- You have no idea how I’m feeling right now and how much I am missing you.”
- “Is it wrong for me to be missing that sweet hug you give me every time you see me?
- I want to be with you right now. I miss you so much and know that you are always on my mind.”
- Always remember to take care of yourself while I’m not there, know that I miss you and that my heart yearns for your sweet touch.”
Cute things to tell your boyfriend when you feel grateful
Sometimes, you just feel the urge to tell him that you are so grateful for having him in our life, right?
Look at these adorable and cute things to say to your boyfriend when your heart is filled with gratitude. These things to say to your boyfriend will surely make him blush!
We are already over the 100 things to say to your boyfriend, and here’s more.
- “I know that sometimes, I can really be stubborn and, at times, even harder to deal with. I just want you to know that I am very thankful that you never left my side.
- You’re still here, ever-loving, ever understanding, and most of all, loving me when I am not lovable. Thank you.”
- “I know I haven’t said this to you, but I am very thankful for all your efforts. From the simplest things to even the most challenging ones in our relationship, I never once saw that you had a doubt and that you were just doing these things just to get credit.
- I’ve always felt your sincerity, your love, and your happiness with everything that you have been doing for me, and for that – thank you, and I love you.”
- “You know how hard it is to be with me sometimes, but never once did you give up on me.
- You have been here to understand me and my moods and have loved my family and even my weird acts.
- You are my answered prayer.
- Indeed, love can bring so much happiness.
- I appreciate all your efforts. From taking care of me to always being there for me.
- Because of you, I want to be better and work on myself.
Cute things to say when you want to tease him
Sometimes, we want to set aside those cute things to say to your boyfriend and want to know what to text a guy to make him want you, those little naughty messages and texts that will make him want you.
Here are the things to say to your bf when you want to tease him.
- “How I miss you, your touch, your warm lips next to mine.
- I wish you were close to me, just lying next to me, feeling your heartbeat, and just treasuring the time that I have with you.”
- “I have tons of work I need to finish, but I can’t help but think about you and your strong arms on my body. Honestly, I’d rather be with you, right now, right here.”
- “Lying here, thinking about you makes me smile and imagine us being naughty together.
- I wish you were just here so I could grab you and kiss you passionately!
- Thank you for keeping the fire of our relationship alive.
- I could just cuddle you all night long.
- I have the best boyfriend and life partner.
- “How are you? Did you already eat your breakfast? I wish I was there to make one for you.
- Hug me and spend time with me until early in the morning.
Cute things to say that will make his heart melt
Have you been missing your boyfriend lately? How about some cute things to say to your boyfriend to make his heart melt?
Sounds good, right? Who knows, he might just come knocking on your door anytime soon. We love these romantic cute things to say to your boyfriend:
- “I love you. I may not be sweet sometimes; I may be very busy and preoccupied, and I’m sorry about my shortcomings.
- Know that in my heart, I love you – more than you know. “
- “Sometimes, I feel that I don’t deserve you. You’ve been so great
- You’ve been the perfect man for me despite my moods.
- I am truly blessed to know and to have you in my life.”
- “I will love you more than yesterday.
- I will endure all the challenges that we will have.
- I will fight for your love and will be here even when everyone turns their backs on us. Just you and me – together.”
- I feel happy when I reminisce about our time together
- I see you as my lifelong companion
- I want to grow old with you
- Just wanted to remind you how special you are
- I forget everything when I look at your smile.
- I never knew I needed someone to be with until I met you.
- I may not say it often but thank you for valuing my opinions.
Dirty things to say to your boyfriend
- Call me. I want you to hear me moan.
- Play with me. I have toys.
- I need you inside me.
- I can’t help it. I become wild when I see you.
- Let’s go out, and I won’t be wearing anything underneath.
- You are an amazing lover.
- Let me work on you, but you have to be blindfolded.
- Keep quiet and I’ll show you something.
- Santa said I am too naughty for a present this year.
- Take me. I’m all yours.
- I’m cold; please give me some body heat.
- I was thinking about you, and you are being so naughty.
- Let’s eat dinner, then each other.
- Skip lunch break and eat some delicious cake.
- Just shut up and come here.
- Tonight, we will become one.
- I’m your genie and I’ll make your fantasies come true.
- Tonight, I’ll be naughty and fierce.
- Let’s meet at ______ and we’ll make naughty memories.
- Honey, I’m here in the garage wearing nothing. Come quickly.
How do I make my boyfriend feel special over text?
You can make your boyfriend feel special by constantly sending him messages that come from your heart. What is important is that you’re doing it because you want to and not as a form of responsibility as a partner.
What can I say to make my boyfriend blush?
The truth is, these examples are a great way to make anyone feel flushed, but other things are better, the words from your heart.
Men may not respond as quickly and elaborately, but their hearts will surely appreciate your thoughtfulness.
How can I melt my boyfriend’s heart?
Melt your boyfriend’s heart by being true to yourself. Don’t hesitate to put your feelings into words and just pour your heart out. Then, that is when your hearts would speak to one another, even in words.
Among so many ways to express yourself and so many cute things to say to your boyfriend, it is crucial to tell him that he is valued.
These cute things to tell your boyfriend can be personalized according to your liking and personality.
These guides can be useful to give inspiration, but the sweetest messages come from us, our hearts, and the love we share with each other. So, go ahead and write him a little something to remind him that you’re always here, loving and admiring him.
Share this article on
Want to have a happier, healthier marriage?
If you feel disconnected or frustrated about the state of your marriage but want to avoid separation and/or divorce, the marriage.com course meant for married couples is an excellent resource to help you overcome the most challenging aspects of being married.