Is taking her to a restaurant and popping the question between a glass of champagne and the main course is too trivial for you? Do you not get the point of so-called treasure hunts? Are you and your loved one all about techie things?
Then this article may be right for you.
For our readers who think regular marriage proposals are way too dull, we made a list of hi-tech proposals.
You don’t have to be old-fashioned to get hitched.
Follow below tips, and your marriage proposal will be a fun moment for both of you:
Yeesh, proposing on Twitter is even worse than breaking up on the phone. Or is it?
Frankly, it’s a matter of approach, not the medium.
If you can’t see your love in person, but you want to pop the question desperately, Twitter is not the worst way to do it.
Basically, it is an online version of dropping on your knee in a public space. It’s just the whole world is watching.
Twitter is tricky to use when making a proposal.
You have to be unique to leave a romantic impression on her. Otherwise, your would-be wife might think that you just stole it from some kind of online list of proposal ideas (which you most certainly didn’t).
Here are some simple ideas on Twitter proposals –
- Change your profile pic to a photo of you standing on one knee with a ring.
- Change your bio to a marriage proposal.
- Bombard your twitter with cute little things only you two would understand. Finish with a proposal.
- Start some kind of hashtag to get people to ask your girlfriend to marry you.
2. Make your proposal Web 2.0
Are you any of your friends in web design? It would make it easier to pull off this hi-tech proposal.
Develop a website that looks like an ordinary one on the surface, but delivers a proposal once she uses it. How do you do that is up to you.
A script that shows her pop-up screens as she scrolls down, a series of questions that lead up to the ultimate one, or just a straight-up proposal. Anything goes if you think this through.
Here are some variants to consider –
- A coupon for your love with a discount
- A travel website that mentions “Press “Marry Him” to order a honeymoon with Greg.”
- An e-commerce website that casually asks her to marry you as she browses
3. Get her ring picked by AI
Picking the right ring is hard. If you are not familiar with diamonds and all the peculiarities of these stones, it will all be Greek to you.
What do you do? There two ways. You can go to a specialist, or to technology.
The truth is, artificial intelligence won’t cost you a dime and will be more accurate than a human. For instance, AI Rosi powered by IBM’s Watson can pick an ideal diamond from your preference in size, price, and quality.
Show her that artificial intelligence can help genuine love with the perfect ring from Rockher.
4. Get inside of her game
Is your loved one an avid gamer?
If you can’t get them off a computer to make a proposal in a restaurant, maybe you don’t have to. Get into her game and do it there.
But you don’t want just to text “Marry me” in the chat. Here are a couple of ideas on how to go about it –
- If she’s a Minecraft player, write “Marry me Jane” in huge letters close to her house and prepare the fireworks to celebrate her “Yes.”
- This method works for any game on a private server. Just convince the admin to write the words somewhere where she can see them.
- Join her Overwatch game and change your name to a proposal. Getting into the best moments would help.
5. A thing to keep in mind
All these tips are nice, but there is no secret to her heart that we know. If it exists, only you know that.
Whatever idea you want to implement, remember that it’s not a rigid plan. It’s more of a guideline. You know your partner better than anyone in the world.
Adjust these ideas to her liking, and she will say yes.