When you and your partner embrace the undeniable power of sex, you make way for glorious things in your life – an unbridled expression of love in the spasm of ecstasy, the free-flowing manifestation of wild and sexy desires, cathartic release of emotions and a canvas for painting an imagery of dirty sex.
Cementing a rock solid bond with your partner, while you both melt in a rhythmic dance of thrusting motions, an intoxicating hormonal rush and drowning moans is a mystical experience.
The article brings to you fourteen sex quotes from books that will definitely turn you on and serve as a reminder of why you need sex and more of it. Cuddle up with your partner and savour these passionate, arousing and sizzling sex quotes that will inspire you to fire up the action between the sheets and heighten your sexual pleasure!
Fire up your sex life with these 14 sex quotes from books while keeping a fire hydrant handy!
1. At the same moment, the other hand softly separated her legs and begin to slip up the old path it had so often traveled in darkness.
2. ‘His body was urgent against her, and she didn’t have the heart anymore to fight… She saw his eyes, tense and brilliant, fierce, not loving. But her will had left her. A strange weight was on her limbs. She was giving way.’ – D.H. Lawrence, Lady Chatterley’s Lover
3. ‘Their bodies had met in perfumes, in sweat, frantic to get under that thin film with a tongue or a tooth, as if they each could grip character there and during love pull it right off the body of the other.’ – Michael Ondaatje, The English Patient
4. ‘There is no room in my body for anything but you. My arms love you, my ears adore you, my knees shake with blind affection.’ – William Goldman, The Princess Bride
5. ‘Touched by her fingers, the two surviving chocolate people copulate desperately, losing themselves in a melting frenzy of lust, spending the last of their brief borrowed lives in a spasm of raspberry cream and fear.’ – Neil Gaiman, The Sandman: Brief Lives
6. ‘Man… Heats up like a lightbulb: red hot in the twinkling of an eye and cold again in a flash. The female, on the other hand… Heats up like an iron. Slowly, over a low heat, like a tasty stew. But then, once she has heated up, there’s no stopping her.’ – Carlos Ruiz Zafón, The Shadow of the Wind
7. Madame, I have become a whore through goodwill and libertine through virtue
8. I felt like an animal, and animal don’t know sin, do they?
9. How could anyone compare grudging acquiescence to this, the heady moment when a powerful woman trusted you enough to let herself be powerless?’ – Kit Rocha, Beyond Temptation
10. Eat me, drink me; thirsty, cankered, I go back and back to him to have his fingers strip the tattered skin away and clothe me in his dress of water, this garment that drenches me, its slithering odour, its capacity for drowning.’ – Angela Carter, The Bloody Chamber and Other Stories
11. ‘While I’ve been naked before, I’ve never been bare. Not like I am with him. I feel like he can see every bit of me, every ugly, unlovable part of me I’ve tried for years to hide away. He sees me. And he wants me anyway.’ – Brighton Walsh, Caged in Winter: A Reluctant Hearts Novel
12. ‘No wonder people took sex so seriously, or not seriously enough at all. Sex addled your wits and stole your body. It was like being lost and found all at once.’ – Kylie Scott, Lick
13. ‘I cannot let you burn me up, nor can I resist you. No mere human can stand in a fire and not be consumed.’ – A.S. Byatt, Possession
14. ‘Licence my roving hands, and let them go. Before, behind, between, above, below.’ – John Donne, To His Mistress Going To Bed
Sex is much more than a mere act of pleasure and release
If you are not the one who speaks often about sex, these sex quotes are a great way to build and strengthen a strong sexual connection, intimacy and comfort with your partner.
Read on with your partner, get seduced by these velvety words and make love, or, head for a hot, dirty sex session together!