‘Where Do I Stand With Him?’ If you’re hanging out with some guy or seeing someone but can’t figure out where you stand with him could be pretty uncomfortable. Even if you’re sure where you stand with him, you can still never be too sure, as guys can sometimes be confusing. The following can help you with some insights to honestly figure out if he’s the real deal.
1. On a scale of 1 - 10, how much does he respect you?
2. What’s the nature of his texts?
A. His texts are easier to decode and meaningful
B. His texts are ambivalent all the time
C. His texts are normal and aren't explicit
3. How often does he do major stuff for you? rn
A. Very often
B. Not at all frequent
4. Are his feelings intentional?
A. He puts in the work to show how he feels
B. He is nonchalant
C. He occasionally shows up
5. How often do you two behave differently?
A. We are close such that we tend to reason similarly
B. We are far apart in ideals and principles
C. We somewhat share equal thoughts
6. How often does he make solid plans to be with you?
A. More than often
B. Sometimes, when he's in mood
C. He does, just not as much
7. Is he considerate and stays if things become bad?
A. He is with me through thick and thin
B. He’s bailed on several times
C. He comes through on few occasions
8. How often does he pursue exclusivity with you?
A. He serious about me
B. He frowns on commitment
C. Seems he wants it, but he isn’t forthcoming with it
9. Does he flaunt you?
A. He flaunts me as much
B. He doesn’t go out with me
C. He occasionally flaunts me but only when I’ve insisted
10. How often does he plan the future with you?
A. He includes me in his plans
B. He barely talks nor include me in his plans
C. He brings up future talks occasionally