Relationships are complicated, but most people still find themselves wanting to be in a committed relationship. They eagerly await finding someone who loves them and who they can love back. But the timing, attitude and actions are all important in determining when you will find true love. The way you conduct yourself while dating can reveal whether you will be able to find a loving partner soon. An open and accepting attitude can ensure that you find love soon, while being picky can be a big hurdle. If you have spent months trying to understand whether love is around the corner for you, take this quiz. Different people have different expectations from their life, and yet you should take this quiz if you find yourself asking the question: when will I get a boyfriend.
1. Do you think you are ready to start a new relationship?
A. Yes, for sure
C. I think so
D. I don’t know
2. Will you be able to compromise if you ever meet someone?
A. Yes, of course
D. I’ll have to think about it
3. What is the one physical quality that you value in a guy?
A. That they are handsome
B. That they are extremely fit
C. That they don’t look like my ex
D. That they have a kind smile
4. When was the last time that you went out on a proper date?
A. A few days back
B. I’ve not been on a one-on-one date in a long time
C. It’s been a while
D. Last weekend
5. What do you friends say about your dating life?
A. They think I am not serious about relationships right now
B. They think I just haven’t found my match yet
C. They think that I will find love soon
D. They think that I’m still hung up on my ex
6. How long have you been single?
A. A year
B. Under a year
D. I am not single at all
7. Why are you single?
A. The guy I’m dating hasn’t made things official yet
B. Things haven’t clicked with a guy yet
C. I still think about my ex
D. I’m busy having fun
8. Are you ready to share your life with someone?
A. Yes, for sure
B. I’m not sure
C. I think so
D. I don’t think so
9. How long did your last relationship last?
A. A month
10. How many serious relationships have you been in?
A. I’ve never been in a serious relationship
B. A few
C. One or two
D. A few but I was the most serious in my last relationship
11. What is the one thing that you want to change about yourself?
A. I sometimes hesitate in taking charge
B. I find it hard to move on from the past
C. I can be indecisive
D. I can lack seriousness
12. Are you afraid of taking the first step in relationship?
A. I haven’t felt the need to initiate things
B. I never had to do that in my last relationship
C. No, not really
D. It depends
13. Why did you and your last partner break up?
A. We were fighting often
B. He broke up with me and I’m not sure why
C. Hee was too insecure and jealous
D. We outgrew each other
14. What do you expect from a lover, most of the time?
A. That they treat me well even when things are bad
B. That they are fun
C. That they listen to me
D. That they are accepting of me
15. Why are you currently looking for a boyfriend?
A. I feel lonely
B. I want to be in a serious relationship
C. I want to move on from my past
D. I want to show people that you have changed