It happens all too often where you find yourself chasing after girls for all of the wrong reasons, and things never end up working out. It is frustrating how your mind could trick you into thinking that you want one type of girl, when in fact, that type of girl does not suit you and your needs at all!rnSo, how are you supposed to know what type of girl is your type? There are many different factors that go into this question, so the answer is not that simple. It depends on your interests, what you are looking for, your goals, your values, and so much more. It may be very difficult to determine what type of girl is your type, but luckily we created a what is my type of girl quiz that can tell you exactly who she is!
1. What is most attractive to you?
A. Someone who loves to travel and try new things
B. Someone who is independent and successful
C. Someone who is confident and creative
D. Someone who is kind and compassionate
2. Which quality do you prefer most in a female?
3. Do you want to settle down and have children?
A. I am not sure yet
B. I don’t think so
C. Yes, but not just yet
D. Yes, I am ready
4. Which of these would you most likely do in your spare time?
B. Read a good book
C. Doing DIY projects around the house or fixing things
D. Spend time with family
5. If you had to pick a drink on your first date, what would you order for her?
A. A fun cocktail
B. Cosmo or Martini
C. A shot and a beer
D. A glass of wine
6. Which is most appealing to you in a potential partner?
C. Thinking outside the box
D. Great with children
7. What type of style do you prefer in a female?
B. Fashionable and classy
D. It doesn’t matter
8. Which type of job would you be most attracted to in a partner?
A. Travel business
B. Office job
C. Something artsy
9. Which of these is most important to you in a relationship?
A. Being able to explore the world together and travel
B. Being stable and successful
C. Being able to be myself at all times
D. Starting a family
10. Which is most important to you?
A. Having fun
B. Loyalty and Consistency
C. Someone who is genuine and not afraid to be themselves
D. Trust and Honesty