Are you in a relationship, but something about your partner rubs you the wrong way? Perhaps it could be that they are gone a lot, are unresponsive, are not trustworthy, or could be disorganized?
Unfortunately, many couples face the fact that there will be certain aspects of their partner that they do not enjoy, making it a huge deal breaker in the relationship. However, couples overcome this by figuring out ways to ease the conflict and work towards another thing. Take this short quiz to find out what’s your romantic dealbreaker.
1. Rate how much you trust your partner, 0 being awful and 10 being great.
2. Rate their demeanor, 0 being awful and 10 being great.
3. Do you need for your partner to be helpful to you?
4. How important is trust for you in a relationship?
5. Do you fear your partner being unresponsive towards you?
B. Not really
6. Do you want to have a family?
7. What aspect of life did you ex refuse treat with seriousness?
A. The commitment
B. The future
C. The truth
8. What did your ex do that upset you a lot?
A. Not responding to me
B. Not understanding the importance of family
C. Does not tell the truth
9. What's one quality that you do not like in a potential partner?
A. Thwy don’t share how they feel
B. Not wanting children
C. Constant lies
10. Overall, what is an important dealbreaker in a relationship
A. Them being inconsistent and not responding
B. Them not wanting kids
C. Them not being honest