1. What do you feel you and your partner value most as a couple?
A. Commitment and security
B. Intimacy and equality
C. Experiences and feelings
D. Passion and Eroticism
2. What type of gender roles exists during sex?
A. Traditional gender roles
B. Comfortable discussing “his”, “her”, and “our” sexual desires
C. We have equal roles
D. Anything goes
3. Do you and your partner ever use pornography or toys during sex?
D. Yes, frequently
4. Do you feel it is one partner’s job to please the other partner in the bedroom?
A. It’s the man’s job to please their woman
B. We are both responsible for our own sexual experiences
C. We both do whatever we can to please one another
D. We are both free to request of our partner what will satisfy us and both carry out those requests to ensure we are satisfied
5. Is sex a priority in your relationship?
A. Not really
C. Yes, most of the time
D. Yes, all of the time
6. On a scale from 1-4, 1 being the least spontaneous and adventurous and 4 being the most, how spontaneous and adventurous is your sex life?
7. On a scale from 1-4, 1 being the least emotional and passionate and 4 being the most, how emotional and passionate do you feel you both are as a couple?
8. How in tune do you feel you are with your partner’s sexual feelings and preferences?
A. I am not sure, I don’t believe it is anything out of the ordinary
B. I always make sure I stay in tune with my partner’s sexual feelings and preferences because they are always different
C. We are both extremely in tune with each other’s sexual feelings and preferences, we know each other extremely well and they generally stay the same
D. I feel like we both are willing to explore and be unpredictable in our sex life, so there really aren’t specific preferences
9. What do you think is most important in the bedroom?
A. Affection and intimacy
B. Satisfaction and equality
C. Meeting my partner’s needs
D. Spontaneity, adventure, and passion
10. Do you think you and your partner are both satisfied with your sex life?
A. One of us more than the other
B. Yes, most of the time
C. I hope so, but I am not sure