When it comes to relationships, we tend to overlook small details like compatibility aspects. It is very important because although we are able to fall in love with anyone sometimes for weird reasons, in the end, we always want someone compatible. You always want someone who seems to you funny because they have a huge sense of humor like we want someone who loves to cook, simply because we love to eat. So, what type of personality is your love match? Take our quiz right now and find out.
1. What is your idea of romance?
A. Cruising with a lover.
B. Making love in the sand.
C. Waking up in paradise with your lover.
D. Having dinner with Rudy Valentino and rose petals falling.
2. Can you easily take a joke?
A. Yes, of course.
B. Yeah, bring it on.
C. No, especially when people go too far.
D. No, because life should be taken more seriously.
3. What is the biggest personality trait you think a man should have?
B. String minded.
D. He should be a handyman.
4. What is the biggest personality trait you think a woman should have?
A. She should be independent.
B. She should be very graceful.
C. She should be charming.
D. She should be naughty.
5. Have you ever felt rebellious about anything? What was that thing?
A. Yes, against your parents.
B. Yes, against capitalism.
C. Yes, against the school system.
D. No, never.
6. Do you harass your lover for more attention?
A. Yes, all the time.
B. Yes, especially when it's bedtime.
C. Yes, especially when you need money.
D. No, not really.
7. Are you turned off by people who are too affectionate?
A. Yes, it really gets on your nerves.
B. Yes, because they do too much sometimes.
C. Yes, because they often do in front of people.
D. No, you like it.
8. Do people who have an opinion freak you out, and why?
A. Yes, because they are always right.
B. No, because it takes more to intimidate you.
C. No, because it takes more to intimidate you.
D. Yes, because you normally have nothing to say.
9. Do you like debating with your partners?
A. Yes, it helps you learn a lot.
B. Yes, because you then absorb their personality.
C. No, because you get bored after 2 minutes.
10. Do you find smart people boring?
A. Yes, very boring.
B. Yes, and you are normally jealous of them.
C. Yes, because they get all the attention.
D. No, not at all.