1. Has your friend had sexual relationships with people of different genders, or is it always a specific gender?
A. I am not sure; I have never seen them in a relationship
B. They have had sexual relationships with different genders
C. They have had sexual relationships with only one specific gender that is the same as their gender
D. They have had sexual relationships with only one specific gender that is opposite of their gender
2. Does your friend identify with the LGBTQIA+ community?
A. I am not sure
C. I think so
3. Do you feel like your friend can experience sexual and romantic attraction to another person?
A. No, I don’t believe so
C. I think so
D. Yes, I know this for sure
4. Has your friend ever had a sexual or romantic relationship with someone of the same sex as their own?
A. They have not had any sexual relationship with anyone
C. No/Not since they were young
D. Yes, always
5. Has your friend ever expressed an inability to experience any romantic or sexual attraction towards anyone at all, regardless of gender?
B. Not that I know of
D. I know they feel sexually attracted to other people
6. Do you believe your friend has a sexual or romantic attraction towards more than one gender?
B. Yes, I believe so
C. No, it is always the same gender, which is the same as their own
D. No, it is always the same gender, which is opposite from their own
7. Do you think your friend is confused about their sexual identity?
A. I am not sure, possibly
B. Either they are confused, or they genuinely don’t have a preference
C. I don’t think they are confused
D. They seem pretty sure
8. Has your friend experimented with different genders in the bedroom but only dates one specific gender?
A. I am not sure; I don’t believe they have experimented much
B. They have experimented and dated both genders
C. They have had sexual relationships with both genders, but it has been primarily with the opposite sex for a while
D. No, usually only with the opposite sex
9. What do you feel your friend's sexual identity is?
B. Bisexual or Bicurious
C. Gay or Lesbian
10. Does your friend have a preference for a specific gender they are sexually and romantically attracted to?
A. I do not know
B. No, they are attracted to both genders
C. Yes, the same as their own
D. Yes, opposite of their own