After a few weeks or months of being in a relationship, it's only natural to question whether the relationship is worth hanging on to. You might be wondering if you should stay with him or try out other options!rnIt's hard to reflect on this alone, so here are a few questions to help get you started. Take the quiz and get your answers!
1. Do you feel comfortable around your partner?
B. Only sometimes
C. No, not really
2. Do you think both of you are very open with each other?
A. Yes, we're always open and honest with each other
B. We're only open with each other sometimes
C. No, we're never open with each other
3. Do you get along well with his friends?
A. Yes, I love hanging out with his friends!
B. I like his friends, but not all of them
C. No, I don't really like his friends much
4. Do you fight a lot?
A. Yes, we often fight
B. We fight only sometimes
C. No, we don't fight a lot
5. Do you and your partner have similar dreams of the future?
A. Yes! We love planning our future together
B. Not really, but it's not an issue for us
C. No, and we sometimes fight about it
6. Do you and your partner enjoy spending quiet alone time together?
B. Very rarely
7. Do you and your partner share a similar sense of humor?
B. Not really
C. Not at all
8. Do you miss your partner when you're not with them?
A. Yes, I miss him a lot
B. I miss him a little, but I can manage well without him
C. No, I don't miss him at all
9. Do you and your partner have common interests?
A. Yes, we like to do all the same things!
B. Some of our interests match, but not all
C. No, we have nothing in common at all
10. Has your partner expressed interest in a long-term relationship?
A. Yes, he talks about it all the time
B. He has mentioned it a few times, but he hasn't made up his mind yet
C. No, he's never mentioned it