1. Do you forgive yourself?
A. No, I can't.
B. Yes. I try not to repeat my mistakes.
C. I am trying, but I need more time.
2. How often do you give yourself a pep talk?
A. I don't need to speak to myself.
B. I give myself pep talks sometimes.
C. Regularly. I am my biggest motivator.
3. Do you say ‘No’ to things that you feel is unfair or unasked for?
A. I have a hard time saying no.
B. I do, but I am not comfortable with it.
C. I do.
4. Can you give three compliments to yourself right now?
A. Of course. So, here it goes...
B. I can come up with one.
C. What? I will have to think about it.
5. Do you put your needs first as often as you put those of others?
A. That would be selfish. I am not one.
B. Sometimes. It depends on the situation.
C. I do, but I feel very guilty.
6. Do you take out time to exercise, eat healthily and pamper yourself?
A. I do it sometimes. I don't have time to do it often.
B. I have a self-care routine that I follow religiously.
C. I hardly find time for that.
7. Do you accept yourself, even the parts you don't like?
A. I might not like everything about myself, but I accept and understand.
B. I am trying, but I am struggling.
C. I have done things I can't accept.
8. Do you set and maintain boundaries with people?
A. You can't have boundaries with people you love.
B. I try, but I don't enforce it.
C. I do because otherwise, it will take a toll on my health.
9. Do you have a community or a group of friends to motivate you and keep your spirits high?
A. I don't confide in people.
B. I have an amazing bunch of friends who are always there for me.
C. I am not sure. I have a few people I confide in, but I am not sure about them.
10. How often do you compare yourself to others?
A. That's my daily routine.
B. I know I shouldn't, and I have been trying to.
C. I don't. Everyone's journey is different.