1. How do you feel when you think about your sex life?
A. My sex life is satisfactory both for me and my partner
B. I am worried that I am not enjoying it to the fullest
C. It's good enough and anyway I don't have time to think about it that much
D. I am not happy with it but I can't express that
2. What is sex for you?
A. Intimacy and connection to my partner
B. A way to enjoy a fulfilling relationship
C. Satisfaction and pleasure
D. Something that I rarely have in my relationship
3. Do you think your sex life could improve?
A. Anything is possible, although I am satisfied right now
B. Yes, a bit
C. Yes, considerably
D. Yes, since my sex life is very unsatisfactory at this point
4. How does your partner behave when it comes to sex?
A. Is very interested
B. Is most times pleased to have sex
C. Is too busy to make it a priority
D. Gets annoyed and has sex reluctantly
5. How do you feel when you have sex?
A. Emotionally connected to my partner
B. Pleased but sometimes I feel the need to try new things
C. Under pressure to perform as good as possible
D. Bored and disconnected from my partner
6. What is the biggest obstacle to your sex life?
A. Life worries and pressures getting in the way
B. Not having enough privacy at home
C. My partner rarely being in the mood
D. The fact it is very low priority
7. Do you mind discussing about sex with your partner?
A. Not at all
B. I feel we would like to talk more about it, but get distracted by other worries
C. I want to work things out, but we end up arguing
D. No, I get irritated when my partner is bringing up this subject
8. How often do you try something new in bed?
A. Almost every day
B. Maybe once a week
C. Once a month
9. How often do you have sex without being in the mood for it?
A. It happens very rarely
D. Almost all the time
10. If you had to choose between sex with your partner and another pleasant activity, what would you choose?
A. Sex, always
B. Most times sex
C. Depends on the situation
D. The other activity