Mother daughter relationships can take various forms at different times. You can be each other's best friends one moment and get on each other's nerves the very next moment. It is a relationship that has psychological ramifications and shapes your worldview in a significant way. rnRelationships between mother and daughter can vary - but the most significant factor determining all familial relationships is the genuine feeling of love and protection. Is your mother and daughter relationship strong or weak? Take this quiz to find out.
1. How often do you argue with your daughter or mother?
A. We never argue
2. How often do you relate to your daughter or mother?
A. We relate a lot
B. On some things
C. We are very different from each other
3. How often do you find yourself angry with your daughter or mother?
B. Sometimes angry
C. Always angry
4. How often do you get compliments from your daughter or mother?
A. All the time!
5. How often do you go out with your daughter or mother?
6. How often do you see or sense genuine love from your daughter or mother?
A. I always feel their love
B. Sometimes I do
7. How often is your daughter or mother protective of you?
A. Very often
B. Sometimes often
C. Not often
8. How often do you hear the words "I love you" from your daughter or mother?
B. I hear it sometimes
C. Never or rarely
9. Do you think your daughter or mother wants you to be safe?
10. Does your daughter or mother often complain about or judge you?
A. Never or rarely