1. Do you ever fight?
B. Yes, often, but we resolve the arguments.
C. Yes, a lot.
D. Yes, we fight a lot. Almost all the time.
2. How do you resolve your arguments?
A. We open the issue and try to find a compromise.
B. We argue but settle.
C. We fight until one of is proven right.
D. We fight and then don't talk for days.
3. How often do you have sex?
A. Almost daily.
B. About three times a week.
C. Once or twice a month.
D. Sex? We used to, but not anymore.
4. How much time do you spend together?
A. Every moment possible.
B. A couple of hours in the evening.
C. We're only together when we sleep.
D. We see each other a couple of hours a week.
5. How do you see your future?
A. Married, in love and with kids.
B. We'll see, I hope together and happy.
C. I don't know.
D. We'll probably divorce. Like everyone else.
6. On a friend's birthday party you:
A. Always go together.
B. Mostly go together.
C. Go together only if it's a mutual friend.
D. We never go together.
7. How would you describe the communication between you and your partner?
A. Excellent, we share all thoughts.
B. Very good, we understand each other.
C. Ok, we don't talk too much anyway.
D. Terrible, we can't communicate like normal human beings.
8. Do you discuss in the evening how your day at work went?
B. Sometimes, if there's something important or interesting.
C. Rarely, we don't talk much.
D. We don't talk at all.
9. Do you think your partner is the best person for you?
A. Best for me, yes.
B. Maybe not the best, but he suits me well.
C. Of course not, but he's ok.
D. No, I'll dump him when someone better comes along.
10. Would you ever cheat on your spouse?
B. Not intentionally.
C. Probably not.
D. Yeah, why not?