If you are very much in love with your partner you would like to know what he thinks about you at all times, or at least how it feels about the current state of the relationship.
That’s why taking a quiz together is somehow interesting and important because it not only helps reveal certain things that you ignored but it also helps create a bond between the two of you.
Try our small Love quiz for couples and see how close you truly are.
1. Do you spend a lot of time together?
C. You try as much as you can
D. No, not enough
2. What do you think brought you together in the first place?
D. You don’t know, maybe destiny
3. Do you consider yourself as being in love with your partner?
C. You think so
D. You don’t know
4. How do you both respond during an argument?
A. We settle it amicably
B. We avoid arguments because we want to teach good values to our children
C. We usually settle it over a lavish brunch or dinner date
D. We have a make-up sex
5. hat do you both like to talk about at the end of the day?
A. We discuss finances
B. We discuss our relationship
C. We discuss our child’s future
D. We discuss sex
6. What do you both prefer to do in your time-off?
A. Play with our children
B. Talk about anything and everything
C. Go shopping or on vacations
D. We get romantic
7. How do you handle each other’s dreams and goals?
A. We haven’t discussed this specifically
B. We take care of our own goals
C. We always keep our child’s interest first, and that clarifies the way ahead
D. We fully support each other through thick and thin
8. How do you both bring up uncomfortable topics?
A. Usually during romance
B. When we are out and about enjoying ourselves
C. We approach each other when our child is not around
D. We can discuss with each other anytime
9. How many times a week are you intimate with each other?
A. At least 7 times a week
B. At least 3 times a week
C. At least once a week
D. A few times during the month
10. How many children do you have together?
A. You have none
C. You never wanted any
D. None for now, but you would like to have one soon
11. What is the most important thing for you in a relationship?
12. Do you ever plan on getting married one day?
D. You don't know for now
13. Do you share assets with your partner?
B. Some assets not all
D. You don't have any
14. What do the two of you talk about most of the time?
D. Nothing of substance
15. How long have you been together?
A. More than 5 years
B. More than a year
C. More than 6 months
D. Less than 6 months