1. Do they have a child together?
C. No, but they act like they do
D. No, but he acts like he is the child of the relationship
2. Does he look at her in a loving way?
A. Yes, always
B. Yes, a bit too much
C. Not really
3. How long were they together before splitting up?
A. A decade or so
B. They were friends for a long time before they started dating
C. Not very long
D. A few years
4. Do you think he has romantic feelings towards them?
B. No, I think they are just really good friends
C. Sometimes I think they are a better match
5. When did the two of you start dating?
A. A few years after they split up
B. A few months after they broke up
C. Soon after they broke up
D. While they were still together
6. How does he react when he finds their belongings in the house?
A. They are mostly related to the child, so he puts them away
B. He keeps them safe with him
C. He compares them to mine
D. He gets nostalgic about it and misses them
7. Does he have a problem with them dating casually?
A. He is only concerned about how this affects their child
B. No, but he wants to make sure they are good people
C. He has sometimes expressed his disappointment
D. Yes, it bothers him a lot
8. Does he often go to places they used to go together?
A. Only with their child
B. Yes, sometimes
C. Only after we have a fight or disagreement
D. All the time
9. Is he jealous of his ex's new lover?
A. Yes, definitely
B. You suspect that he is because he doesn’t like the guy
C. You don't think so
D. No, not at all. He is more concerned about his child
10. Do you suspect he cheated on you with her?
B. He said they are just friends now, but you think that there is more going on
D. No, he is over this phase of their relationship
11. Are they both in touch on social media?
A. Yes, they also manage their child’s accounts
B. Yes, they stay in constant touch
C. Yes, but they do not interact with each other there
D. Yes, they are in constant touch on social media
12. Does he get nervous when you ask him how he feels about his ex?
A. Yes, all the time
B. He just doesn’t answer
C. He gets confused and very emotional
D. No, he is very open about this relationship
13. Are they both in touch on social media?
A. Their child
B. About fun things to do
C. How he is unhappy in a relationship with me
D. Their relationship
14. Do you feel like you are losing him every day because of his ex?
C. Not really. He is just a cry baby. She doesn’t want him
D. No, he is over her
15. Do they talk on the phone all the time?
C. A bit too much
D. Not really
16. What are the reasons why your boyfriend and his ex hang out together?
A. It mostly has to do with the child
B. They like each other’s company
C. It is mostly after we have a huge fight
D. He always finds some or the other excuse
17. Does it look like he is more comfortable with her than with you?
C. Not really
D. Maybe, you don't know
18. Does his ex respect you?
A. Yes, a lot
B. She pretends a lot
C. She doesn’t really care about what your partner says about you because she knows him well. So, yes, she does respect you
D. No, she clearly shows she hates you
19. Is she still invited to his birthday?
A. Yes, all the birthdays
B. Only his child’s birthday
C. He tries to, but you object
D. She organizes a second birthday for him
20. Does he bring them up a conversation you two are having?
A. Only when it is about their child
B. Sometimes, when we are talking about a fun experience
C. Yes, when we have a fight
D. All the time