You certainly would like to know how your marriage is doing from a third person point of view. And this is very natural because a lot of us do ask others, whether they are friends or family member for advice when it comes to our relationship. It’s often fun and interesting to hear a third source tell us how we behave with our lover and if our relationship seems spotless like we think it should be. So, are you ready for our small marriage assessment? Take our quiz and find out.
1. Do you share the same priorities as a couple?
D. You've never really thought about that
2. Do you share assets?
A. Yes, all of them
B. Only 50% of them
C. Only 30% of them
3. Who is more responsible between the two of you?
B. Your spouse
C. You both are
D. Neither one of you arern
4. Who is the jokester between the two of you?
A. Your spouse
C. Both of you
D. Neither one of you
5. Do you feel emotionally connected to your partner?
B. Not really
D. Just a tiny bit
6. Has marriage turned you into a better person?
C. You hope so
D. Not really because you are still the same
7. Who wears the pants in your marriage?
B. Your partner
C. No one
D. You don't know because you've never thought that someone should wear the pants in a relationship.
8. How long have you been together?
A. Less than a year
B. Less than 6 months
C. More than a year now
D. Less than a month
9. How many children do you plan on having?
A. Only one
C. More than two
10. Do you celebrate your years of marriage?
B. Not anymore
C. Sometimes, when you got the money to do so