Families are great. You learn, grow, and even try to be like some of your family members. A full-fledged happy family could also be your safe place. Not all families are perfect, but you can overlook the conflicts and look at the wholesome feeling you get from a family. Take this ‘How Much Do You Love Your Family Quiz’ to find out.
1. Do you think your family gets you?
A. No, they don’t even try
B. Yes, I think so
C. Not as much as I want
2. What do you usually do on family picnics?
A. We always prepare our picnic basket
B. It’s a huge tussle
C. I usually roam around alone
3. What do you usually do on family picnics?
A. Yes, usually
C. There’s hardly any understanding
4. Does your family care for you when you fall sick?
A. Yes, they are really sweet
C. Yes, but they get overbearing
5. How do you settle disputes with your family?
A. I go quiet
B. I give them time to understand my side
C. I just shut my door
6. Do you enjoy watching movies with your family?
A. Yes, a lot
B. Yes, I do
C. Not really
7. Do you think your family is trying too hard to keep you happy?
A. Yes, I guess so
B. Yes, but I don’t let them
C. They don’t
8. Do you sometimes cook meals with your family?
A. Yes, on holidays
B. I don’t
C. Rarely, only if they ask
9. Do you help your family with their health issues?
A. Yes, I am very particular
C. When they ask
10. How do you think you behave during a family celebration?
A. Like a party wizard
B. I usually skip family celebrations
C. I usually sit by myself