How we feel and act depends on our current situations and life experiences. We categorize this as a feeling in the heart, where we metaphorically and genuinely feel.
Sometimes, we can't differentiate or identify feelings that linger in our hearts, such as anxiety, nervousness, or fear. Sometimes we reject or deny what we feel inside to avoid more of that feeling when we approach something.
Since you can't identify how your heart is feeling, it's good to evaluate it and come to a conclusion. How Do You Feel In Your Heart? Take this quiz to find out.
1. What is your average mood?
A. A great mood
B. A decent mood
C. A bad mood
2. What is your lifestyle?
A. Organized and clean lifestyle
B. Decent and average
C. Unorganized and unstable
3. How do you feel in a relationship?
4. Do you have self worth?
5. Do you believe in purpose?
A. Of course
6. How do you act towards others?
A. I act with kindness towards others
B. It depends on how I act
C. I act bitterly towards others
7. Are you insecure?
8. Do you feel safe around your partner?
C. Not really
9. Do you think persisting in having good social relationships is useless?
A. Absolutely no.
B. It depends
10. Is love treating you fairly?
C. Not at all