1. Who makes the final decision in your relationship?
A. It's always him
B. Mostly him
C. We take turns
D. We make our decisions together
2. Can you accept your partner as he is today?
A. No, but I hope I can change him
B. No, but I think I will one day
C. Yes, although I am not happy
D. Yes, I love him regardless of his flaws
3. Does your partner lie to other people?
A. Yes, often
4. How true is this statement – what matters to me is what matters to him too?
A. Totally false
B. Somewhat false
C. Somewhat true
D. Very true
5. How often do you talk about serious matters?
A. Often or whenever we need to
D. Rarely or never
6. Does he have a consistent behavior?
A. No, he says one thing and he does another
B. Not really, he has cancelled a couple of dates without a reason
C. Pretty much
D. He always does what he says
7. Does he ever avoid conversations about important issues?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Yes, sometimes
C. Yes, rarely
D. No, never
8. Do you feel like yourself when you’re spending time with him?
A. Not at all, I pretend I am someone else
B. Not really, I feel embarrassed
C. Yes, I feel good in his presence
D. I feel like I've known him since ever
9. Can you introduce him to your friends and family?
A. No way!
B. Not really
D. Not a problem
10. Does he listen to you when you talk?
A. Most times
C. No, he interrupts and he is always talking about himself
D. Not all the time