Are you too sweet to guys? Well, most people in this world are nice people who treat each other with respect. But every now and then, you'll come across someone who is a little too nice.
There are people who always agree with their friends and family, even if they are incorrect. People who are overly critical of themselves for failing to find the perfect gift for someone. And, of course, people who are constantly concerned with what others think of them. If you can identify with one or more of these, this quiz is for you!
1. Which of these delectable candies best represents your sweet personality?
C. Jelly beans
2. Which one of the following options is most relevant to you?
A. I make an effort to avoid conflict
B. Everyone wants to be my friend because I am perfect
C. I am a wonderful person, but I, like everyone else, make mistakes
3. Which color defines you?
4. Are you the type of person who is afraid to be open and honest with others?
A. Not really
B. For the most part, yes
C. I can’t really help it, yes
5. Let’s say you’re in a relationship and your partner is always hogging the bathroom. How do you deal with it?
A. I try to subtly convey that I require more bathroom time
B. Tell them they need to stop hogging the bathroom
C. Don't say anything and get up really early to beat them to the bathroom
6. How often do you say "sorry" to someone during a conversation?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Not that often
C. Almost never
7. What kind of person are you?
A. The one who gives accurate and helpful advice
B. The one who can be too truthful
C. Everyone turns to me when they need something
8. Are your friends overly attached to you as a result of how nice you are to them?
A. I don’t have a lot of friends
B. Yes, but I'm fine with it
C. Yes, and I wish I could do something about it
9. You can't figure out if the guy you're talking to wants a relationship because he won't give you a straight answer about what he wants. You...
A. Turn on him and tell him you're not talking to him anymore unless he commits to you
B. Continue to ask him the same question over and over again until he responds
C. Don't bring it up again, as you don't want to put any pressure on him
10. Lastly, do you feel bad saying "no" to other people's requests and favors?
A. A little bit
B. Only when they genuinely need my help
C. No, not at all