1. Are you currently dating?
A. Yes, it is refreshing
B. Yes, but I haven’t met anyone yet or put much time into it
C. I just started dating/thinking about dating
D. No, not yet
2. rnIf so, what made you start dating?
A. I truly felt like I was ready to get back out there and start dating again
B. Family/friends felt I should try to start dating again
C. I started dating to try to make him jealous and want me back/ I am not dating yet, but maybe I will try doing it sometime
D. I am not dating
3. How often do you still think about him and miss him?
A. I really don’t anymore
C. At least once a week
D. Several times a week or more
4. rnDo you still stalk his social media pages to see his pictures/posts?
A. No, weren’t even friends on social media anymore
C. Yes, sometimes I do
D. More than I’d like to admit. It still makes me really upset.
5. Do you still talk at all?
A. No, never
B. Rarely, only necessary circumstances
C. Sometimes we do, but it’s more arguing than anything
D. Yes, I can’t help it
6. rnHow do you feel when you meet a new guy that you might be interested in?
B. Cautious, but it feels good
D. I haven’t met any new guys or haven’t been interested in any guys I have met
7. rnDo you drunk text him?
A. No, never
B. Rarely. I have been really good about trying not to
C. Sometimes I do
D. Yes, pretty much every time I get drunk. It gives me an excuse to talk to him.
8. Is it easy for you to see his flaws as opposed to missing him?
A. Yes, I don’t know why I was so hung up on him
B. I think I do both sometimes, but I definitely see his flaws now and why it wouldn’t ever work with us
C. I probably do both equally, but I am trying my best to remind myself of the negatives and why it didn’t/wont work out
D. I know I should, and my friends say that too, but it is hard because I still miss him a lot
9. rnHow do you feel when you run into him, see photos of him, or see him with another person?
A. At first, it makes me nervous, but then it doesn’t bother me
B. It makes me anxious for a while, but it doesn’t hurt or bother me like it used to
C. It still bothers me, but I try not to focus on it. It definitely bothers me still.
D. It makes me feel sick to my stomach and very upset
10. rnHow do you feel about him today as opposed to when you first broke up?
A. I definitely don’t hate him anymore; sometimes things just don’t work out
B. I feel less angry towards him, but still get upset sometimes
C. I am still pretty angry at him and miss him sometimes
D. I hate him for what he did to me. I still feel very resentful and bitter about the whole situation and it often makes me upset still.