Married couples or partners in love relationships typically come to me when facing:
- Frequent fighting or conflict.
- Loss of closeness or passion.
- Recovery from:
- trauma (physical or emotional)
- major physical and/or mental illness.
- Reconciling after infidelity.
- Negotiating relationship boundaries when exploring beyond monogamy.
- Blending families and co-parenting challenges after divorce.
- Friction from ongoing career stress, especially in dangerous, high-stress careers such as:
Model and Approach:
The primary model I employ for couples and partners is Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT). This evidence-based model helps get to the bottom of underlying issues which create friction in relationships, so that conflicts can be addressed at their source, rather than going around and around in endless, unresolved cycles.
Eric J is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Littleton
Licensing & Certifications:
- Pre-licensed or under Supervision
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Codependency Relationships
- Creative Blocks
- Emotional Intelligence
- Family Of Origin Issues
- First Responder
- General marriage
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Life Transitions
- Midlife Crisis
- Posttraumatic Stress
- Relationship Issues
- Sensitivity To Criticism
- Stress Management
- Trauma and PTSD
Services Provided Via:
- In person
- Internet meeting
Working With Marriages for:
- 3 Year(s) 10 Month(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $100 - $150