Love can be hard to figure out when the proper communication isn’t open. Ideally, we would all be willing to say what we feel and wouldn’t need to look at signs. However, sometimes you want to make sure. Are you feeling like you could be in love but nervous to say anything? Perhaps you are worried that he’s in love, and you are really not feeling it. The best way is through open communication, but this quiz can help guide you towards that.
1. You have a dream project, and suddenly it seems like there might be a chance to make it reality. How does he react?
A. He doesn’t really care about my dream projects. I’m not sure he knows what it is
B. He’s happy for me and tells me to go for it
C. He tells me that’s so exciting and asks me what he can do to help
2. Does he tell you about all the things throughout his day that remind him of you?
A. Yes, he texts me when he hears a song or sees a little knick-knack
B. He has never mentioned anything reminding him of me
C. He tells me sometimes that things remind him of me, but not that many things
3. You love this new reality show; the second season is coming out soon. You will watch it. He has never been that into reality TV, what does he do?
A. He watches it with me and at least seems to enjoy it
B. He offers to watch it with me but doesn’t seem excited by it, we talk about it some, but not as much as I would like
C. He asks me to enjoy the show and heads out
4. You are sitting there minding your own business, and suddenly you look at him, he is-
A. Smiling at me almost like he just hadn’t even been thinking about it
B. Not looking
C. Not looking but then he notices me and smiles and makes a funny face
5. He comes back from a weekend trip he brings you-
B. A gift, but it feels a bit general, like does he know me
C. A super thoughtful gift that feels very specific to me
6. He has plans with his friends tonight, but you take a bad fall and have to go to the ER. What does he do?
A. He comes when I ask if he can help
B. He rushes over to take me to the ER.
C. He goes out with his friends, and I get a friend to come with me
7. While you are talking, he is-
A. Listening to every word, he turns off whatever he has on
B. Listening to music in one ear of his headphone
C. Listening though he seems a bit distracted
8. How much does he mention you to his friends and family?
A. They definitely know I exist, but I don’t think he brings me up much
B. I don’t think his family knows who I am
C. He talks about me all the time
9. You are out with him, and someone says something that really messes with your head, does he notice?
A. He’s not even really around me, off laughing with his boys
B. He notices immediately and touches my arm to comfort me, and he helps me get out of the situation and talks to me ASAP
C. He doesn’t notice immediately, but he realizes and asks me about it later as it goes on.
10. He’s having a hard day, who does he call?
A. Me, for sure
B. I don’t know
C. Sometimes he calls me, depends about what