Having a wedding organized and that marriage certificate you keep in your personal files doesn’t mean you can automatically call yourself spouses for real. We often see married couples growing apart to the point where their home is just a bedroom and their relationships looks more like being roommates than living a romance together. Is it your case, too? Take this quiz to find out how close you are to each other and discover if you two behave like spouses.
1. How do you react when your spouse makes a friend of the opposite gender?
A. I trust them
B. I am rather jealous
C. I keep an eye on this
D. I really don't care
2. How often do you express love?
A. We say "I love you" every day
3. When was the last time you complimented your spouse?
B. A few days ago
C. Last month
D. I can't remember
4. What is the first thing you say when you come home?
A. I missed you!
B. How was your day?
C. My boss is such a jerk!
D. I'm busy, leave me alone!
5. Do you still flirt with each other?
A. Yes, constantly
B. Yes, sometimes
6. Do you have inside jokes, like a story about a date gone wrong in your early days?
A. Yes, and nobody else seems to think they are funny
B. Yes, and we often tell them to our friends and laugh together
C. Not really
D. Not at all
7. What is your priority in life?
A. Our relationship
B. Our family
C. Our friends
D. Money, career
8. What is the role of alone time for you?
A. Exploring my unique passions
B. Avoiding to grow sick of my partner
C. Taking a break from everyday life
D. Getting rid of my spouse!
9. Do you do new things together?
A. Yes, travelling
B. Yes, trying new restaurants
C. We don't have time to try new things
D. No, we do the same thing every day, usually at home
10. How often do you have sex?
A. Almost every day
B. A couple of times a week
C. Several times a month
D. Maybe once a month