Suzanne Carter, M.A., L.P.C., of Dedicated to Your Wholeness Counseling
Suzanne blends both psychological and spiritual perspectives so that clients and their issues are addressed holistically. She provides a safe and supportive environment for exploring and resolving obstacles to growth and well-being.
- Psychotherapy for adults, adolescents, children and families.
- Grief /loss recovery
- EMDR & IFS for Trauma
- Equine & Canine Assisted Psychotherapy
- Couples therapy including pre-marital counseling
- Abuse and trauma recovery
- Play therapy
- Spiritual Direction
- Inner Child Work
- Guided Visualization
- Dream assessment and Fulfillment
- Identifying ones True and authentic Self living from this heroic place.
- Workshop Presenter on any of the topics listed above
- Therapist for 35 years
- Ordained Unity Minister
- Certified EMDR Therapist
- Experiential and psychodrama training, Onsite Training and Consulting
- Certified Equine Assisted Psychotherapist for 16 years.
- Certified Grief therapist, Grief Recovery Institute
- Certified Spiritual Intelligence coach with DeepChange.com
- Couples training with Terry Real, John Gottman, Harville Hendricks
- 40 years of committed work on her own issues and growth
Author of: All CHILDREN ARE GIFTED: Raising Confident and Aware Children.
Suzanne Coral is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Littleton
Licensing & Certifications:
- Licensed: Practice License Verified
- License State: Colorado
- License Number: 4669, received 2005
- Certified Equine Assisted Therapist, Certified Grief Therapist, Certified Spiritual Intelligence Coa
- Codependency Relationships
- Coping Skills
- Domestic Violence
- Family Conflict
- General marriage
- Marital and Premarital
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Teen Therapy
- Trauma and PTSD
Services Provided Via:
- In person
- Internet meeting
Working With Marriages for:
- 34 Year(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $100 - $150