I am currently holding online video sessions for counseling through Thera-Link.com. Please call me at 719-963-7477 to learn more.
I am a patient, insightful, and encouraging therapist with 20 years of experience in a variety of therapeutic settings. As a Licensed Professional Counselor, I work with clients ages 16 years old up through the adult life span. Client issues I work with range from low self-esteem, depression, anxiety, OCD, couple's counseling (communication skill building), grief & loss, stress and anger management. As a cognitive/behavioral therapist, I thoroughly enjoy working with clients who have a wide variety of issues and concerns. Additionally, I am trained in life coaching and mediation.
As a Life Coach and Mediator, I work with clients in adapting to changes such as divorce, career development, health and nutrition, aging, and marriage enrichment. I would be happy to discuss with you your unique situation and can work with you as a team member to identify concerns, goals, and ideas to achieving them.
Take the first step to help. Call or Email Rose Mary Smith now - (719) 355-8476
- Cost per Session: $100 - $150
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Cash, Check
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beech Street
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Great-West Life
- Horizon Healthcare
- Kaiser (Out-of-Network)
- MINES and Associates
- Military OneSource
- Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 22 Years
- School: University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- Year Graduated: 1996
- License and State: LPC-2302 Colorado
- Certificate: National Board of Certified Counselors / 47412
- Certificate Date: 2000
- Certificate: Center for Credentialing and Education / Distance Certified Counselor
- Certificate Date: 2012
Rose Mary is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Colorado Springs
Education:Rose Mary Smith received a bachelor’s degree from the University of Maryland College Park and completed their MA from the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.
Licensing & Certifications:
- License State: Colorado
- License Number: 2302, received 1999
- Nationally Certified Counselor #4712, Distance Certified Counselor #1106
Types of Therapy:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
Services Provided Via:
- Internet meeting
Working With Marriages for:
- 22 Year(s)
Hourly Fees Range:
- $100 - $150