Vivian France responsibly incorporates a holistic developmental wellness approach where relevant information comprised from the client's biological-psychological-social-spiritual (BPSS) self is used to assess and inform best practices. Vivian draws upon the following researched-based models to deliver empirically-based treatment techniques:
- Person-Centered to build rapport and trust,
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), for Altering Maladaptive Cognitions & Improving Positive Cognitions in Individual and Couples,
- Hope-Focused Therapy - Works towards saving, building up (enhancing,) and restoring marriage,
- Forgiveness Therapy - Identifies issues that stagnate marriage, engages forgiveness and healing attitudes,
- Brief-Solution Therapy - finds immediate solutions that help strengthen relationships, and that include Positive Relationship Enhancement,
- CBT & Brief-Solution Focused - uses cognitive behavioral skills to find immediate solutions that help strengthen the relationship,
- Gestalt - uses positive reinforcement techniques that help improve relationships and that addresses and helps improve Parent-Child Relationships & strengthens family relationships.
Vivian France is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Wake Forest
Education:Vivian France received a bachelor’s degree from the NCATSU University and completed her MA from the NCATSU.
Licensing & Certifications:
- License State: North Carolina
- License Number: 13424, received 2017
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor, Licensed School Counselor, National Board Certified Teach
Types of Therapy:
- Forgiveness Therapy
Services Provided Via:
- ZOOM Tele-health
Working With Marriages for:
- 3 Year(s) 3 Month(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $100 - $150