There are the rare and lucky few that live “charmed” lives, but for most of us, life can be stressful, painful and at times seemingly unbearable. The sooner we create space between you and the problems robbing you from your preferred life, the faster we can have you feeling good again and building the relationships & life you truly want.
Clients come to see me for a variety of issues.
- Grief and loss
- Relationship problems & conflicts
- Problematic drug and/or alcohol use
- Experiences of depression or anxiety
- Physical & emotional abuse
- Experiences of trauma
- Experiences of violence and abuse
- Conflict or struggles in families and relationships
- Worry and distress
I strive to enter every therapeutic conversation with purpose and sensitivity. I listen and inquire with curious persistence, so clients leave our conversations relating differently to their problems. My clients and I often laugh during our sessions, even with the most tenacious of problems. The counseling approach I practice is known as Narrative Therapy. I've witnessed first hand it’s effectiveness with my clients who report fast results and lasting change. I am also quite keen on anything “different” and Narrative Therapy is rather unusual. I do appreciate all therapeutic modalities and believe it’s important to match the method and therapist to best suit the client.
Teje Aliberti is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Yucaipa
Education:Teje Aliberti received a bachelor’s (BA) degree from the Concordian University .
Licensing & Certifications:
- Licensed: Practice License Verified
- License State: California
- License Number: lmft50709, received 2007
- Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider
Types of Therapy:
- Narrative Therapy
Services Provided Via:
- Internet meeting
Working With Marriages for:
- 13 Year(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $100 - $150