Primarily informed by Emotionally-Focused Therapy (EFT)/attachment theory and Gottman techniques, Dr. Rashmi's approach is as a compassionate and collaborative consultant, who reflects observations around relationship dynamics/patterns, provides psychoeducation, and engages in skills coaching to repair relational ruptures as well as restore balance, connection, and growth in the relationship.
Other techniques and tools are integrated from:
- CBT (change thoughts to change emotions)
- DBT (mindfulness + emotional regulations + distress tolerance skills)
- ADHD Executive Functioning coaching
- Shame Resilience (i.e, Brene Brown)
- Positive Mindful Parenting
Dr. Rashmi specializes working with ADHD, dating & relationship coaching (premarital/marital), parenting (including co-parenting+blended-family parenting) and multicultural + interracial + interfaith couples.
Rashmi Chidanand is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Mountain View
Licensing & Certifications:
- License State: California
- License Number: PSY28622, received 2016
- Focusing Oriented Therapy + Expressive Arts (FOAT), T.E.A.M. CBT (Level 1)
- Buddhism & Mindfulness Therapy
- Dating Coaching
- Executive Dysfunction
- Life Coaching
- Multicultural Concerns
- Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
Services Provided Via:
- Internet meeting
Free Phone Consultations?