If you’re recently engaged and the excitement has calmed to reality. You want to make sure you and your partner have discussed the big topics before fully committing. Maybe you and your partner are doing well in some areas of life but you wish there was better communication. You want to be sure of your future and set a sturdy foundation for marriage.
- Trained and certified through Prepare/Enrich, an assessment that helps couples improve relationship satisfaction with an interactive workbook to make sure your new skills stick. I am also a trainer for Prepare/Enrich.
- Trained in Gottman Method Couples Therapy (Levels 1, 2 and 3), an in-depth assessment and research-based approach full of exercises to build trust and manage conflict.
With Prepare/Enrich, we’ll explore the following aspects of your relationship:
- Communication (Are you able to ask for what you want and need effectively? How do you set expectations?)
- Conflict resolution (Do you get stuck in the same fights? Need help in fighting fair?)
- Partner style & habits (Are you able to accept your partner as they are?)
- Financial management (Do you understand your plans for joint or separate accounts and budgeting?)
- Leisure activities (Are you able to confidently spend time together and apart?)
- Sexual expectations (Do you both know your likes, dislikes, and favorite displays of affection?)
- Family & friends (Are there healthy relationships with loved ones? How do you set boundaries with difficult family members?)
- Relationship roles (Do you both agree on household and career tasks?)
- Spiritual beliefs (Do you both understand and accept each other’s spiritual journey, religious or not?)
Rachel Butler is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Atlanta
Licensing & Certifications:
- Pre-licensed or under Supervision
- Prepare/Enrich #1308332, National Certified Counselor #1137868, Intensively trained in DBT, Gottman
- Coping Skills
- Marital and Premarital
Services Provided Via:
- In person
- Internet meeting
Working With Marriages for:
- 2 Year(s) 3 Month(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $100 - $150