I am interested in the integration of the psychological, biological, social and spiritual influences on our well-being. From a systems perspective, I focus on the patterns of relationships of individuals and couples. I have found that Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) is especially effective in my work with individuals and in couple therapy. I am Certify EFT Therapist and supervisor by ICEEFT
I have experience in working with
- Helping couples and individuals improve their communication and develop their potential so as to grow as persons and in relationships.
- Relational/marital challenges: therapy that supports those who are adjusting to major life changes and challenges, increasing their ability to cope with adversity as well as to better function at work and school. Helping individuals suffering from depression, anxiety, PTSD, loss and trauma.
- Acculturation issues: therapy that supports those who are adjusting to a different culture, strengthening their natural skills and resources.
Tita Subercaseaux is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Seattle
Licensing & Certifications:
- License State: Washington
- License Number: LF60143396, received 2010
- Emotional Focus Therapist
Services Provided Via:
- In person
Working With Marriages for:
- 13 Year(s) 10 Month(s)
Hourly Fees Range:
- $150 - $200