Find a Therapist › United States › North Carolina › Manteo › Kirsten Justice
Kirsten Justice, LMFT Marriage & Family Therapist | Claimed
Transformation Coach & Therapist
As a Relational Healer,
— I teach adult men and women how to regulate their actions, words and thoughts so that they can live in deep and lasting secure attachment for themselves and their primary love relationship.
- Get out of harm & shutdown and move into love & connection so that you can enjoy your ALIVE love relationship again!
Kirsten Justice is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Manteo
Education:Kirsten Justice received a bachelor’s degree from the Carleton and completed her MA from the NCSU .
Licensing & Certifications:
- License State: GA and NC
- License Number: LPC, received 2013
- Trauma & The Wirk.
- Blended Families
- Buddhism & Mindfulness Therapy
Types of Therapy:
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Acceptance And Commitment Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
Services Provided Via:
- Internet meeting
Working With Marriages for:
- 7 Year(s) 3 Month(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $150 - $200