We all know romantic relationships are hard work. Like a garden, the relationship needs repeated attention, watering, weeding, and fertilizing to keep it healthy. It is always better to invest in problem prevention by addressing it early than to invest much more later when there is a major breakdown. Regular maintenance and tune ups are the key to a great marriage to eliminate or minimize greater conflicts later.
First, let me congratulate you on being a great investor. You are making the right decision to invest in your relationship, which may pay dividends for your lifetime and that of your children and grandchildren. Second, see how counseling can make a difference.
My effective couples counseling utilizes the following strategies to help you resolve your issues:
- Assists you and your partner to see your relationship more objectively.
- Gives you both tools to identify and change dysfunctional behavior so you can choose healthier communication styles and connect positively with each other.
- Reduces the tendency to avoid each other emotionally so a safe environment can be created in which you and your partner may communicate his or her thoughts/feelings.
- Improves communication. Effective couple’s counseling will provide you the guidance needed for utilizing the best tools for communicating. (Communicating with each other should never be abusive and each partner should feel the freedom to express his or her true thought/feelings without fear of ridicule).
- Assesses each partner’s strengths and helps you and your partner build on those strengths to increase enjoyment in your relationship.
Jim Ciraky is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Holly Springs
Licensing & Certifications:
- License State: GA
- License Number: 1557, received 1992
- National Certified Counselor
- Life events
Services Provided Via:
- In person
- HIPAA compliant secured audio and video
Working With Marriages for:
- 15 Year(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $100 - $150