I provide culturally diverse psychotherapy for individuals and specialize in Anxiety, Depression, Grief & Loss, Women Issues, Career and workforce problems, diversity and systematic racism issues, and Eating Disorders (primarily with Binge Eating Disorder and Obesity).
As a behavioral clinician, I bring a strong practical and theoretical foundation in improving client’s daily challenges and life obstacles. I enjoy working with others and I am experience in treating individuals from all ethnic backgrounds with disadvantage, traumatic, and abusive histories.
Ifeyinwa A is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in San Francisco
Licensing & Certifications:
- License State: California
- License Number: 25252, received 2009
Types of Therapy:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Brief Therapy
Services Provided Via:
- Internet meeting
- Telehealth through Simplepractice
Working With Marriages for:
- 8 Year(s) 8 Month(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $150 - $200