Hailey is a trauma-informed psychotherapist, specializing in relationships. She enjoys working with both couples and individuals to create healthy, lasting, partnerships. She can assist with dating anxiety, exploring attachment styles, creating healthy boundaries in relationships, increasing emotional intimacy, managing conflict and more. Blending mindfulness-based, emotionally-focused, and somatic therapies allows Hailey to bring her clients closer to their goals. Each and every client receives holistic, personalized care to improve their relationships, increase self-esteem, and experience more joyful living.
Hailey Heil is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Asheville
Education:Hailey Heil received a bachelor’s degree from the Michigan State University and completed her MA from the Roosevelt University.
Licensing & Certifications:
- License State: North Carolina
- License Number: A15978, received 2020
- Gottman Level 1 Couples Counseling Training, Sexual Intelligence Training, Reiki Level 1, Wellness C
Types of Therapy:
- Acceptance And Commitment Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
Services Provided Via:
- Internet meeting
Working With Marriages for:
- 3 Month(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $100 - $150