- Over 35 years working in the field of psychotherapy.
- Master’s degree from Columbia University.
- Ph.D. from Union Institute
- 1995: Co-Founder & President of Choices: A Women’s Center for Mid-Life Development, providing counseling, support groups, professional speakers, author presentations, and conferences to educate and empower women.
- Consultant to Physicians For Human Rights (PHR), Nobel Peace prize recipients dedicated to helping people whose personal rights have been violated to seek asylum in the United States.
- Extensive training in: grief counseling, addictions counseling, couples’ counseling, collaborative practice and mediation.
Deborah P is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Boca Raton
Licensing & Certifications:
- License State: District of Columbia
- License Number: PRC140 , received 1986
- grief counseling,couples’ counseling
Types of Therapy:
Services Provided Via:
- Internet meeting
Working With Marriages for:
- 37 Year(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $100 - $150