Write a Guest Post on Wedding
We welcome guest posts on weddings from enthusiastic writers like you! Weddings are romantic but entail a lot of preparation. We are inviting guest posts on weddings that can equip our audience with handy tips and ideas on weddings and the gazillion challenges preceding the event!
Get published with us!
If you are about to get married, a wedding blogger, or are closely associated with the wedding industry, here's your chance to showcase your writing skills as a guest blogger and get published with us. DIY wedding articles, trends, and how-to guides! Your contributions could allay an anxious groom's problems or be a holy grail for a confused bride.
Build a fanbase for yourself
We invite interesting and informational wedding content pieces from you. Submit your guest posts on weddings - you could be a veteran or an enthusiast who has a flair for all things related to weddings and grandeur. It would be a great opportunity for you to share your wealth of knowledge on the subject close to your heart. Also, Marriage.com is the right platform for you to build a fan base for yourself with our massive share of readers
Voluntary contributions invited
And to just get that little awkwardness out of our budding equation, by guest post we mean there is no payment involved. We would love your voluntary contributions that we can showcase to a wide array of our audience, who will love your work.
- Your wedding guest posts should be original content pieces, that haven’t been published elsewhere.
- We encourage you to include link(s) to the statistic(s) and studies. We are a highly trusted site and these citations help establishing credibility, always.
- To make the article more scannable, please include subheads. You can italicize, bold or underline to give emphasis.
- Please be sure that the title of the article does not exceed 65 characters and each paragraph should ideally be around 150-200 words.
- Your article will be published within two weeks of your submission. We knew you wanted to hear this soon!
- It’s best that you share your headshot/humanoid image along with a short bio/description of yourself, so we can create a dedicated expert/blogger profile for you.
Please only inquire with us if you are SERIOUS about sending a quality blog post.
Some of our amazing articles for your reference
To gain a better understanding of the tone and sensibility of the articles that we publish on Marriage.com, please have a look at few of our successful submissions.
What’s in it for you?
When you submit a guest post on weddings, your wedding guest posts get shared on our website, homepage, newsletters and multiple social media channels which has a highly engaging audience. Also, we give you a no-follow link and a dedicated profile page for you while you get featured in our blog section. In that, along with featuring a headshot and bio, we will provide links to all your social media channels.
It could be a single guest post from you or an ongoing relationship that we establish with regular contributive posts from you - either ways, we would love to get your writing skills the best online exposure that you deserve.
Your guest posts on weddings can be the most useful resource to people who are aspiring to make the most eventful day of their life truly special.