Patrick Bryan Granelli is a Clinical Social Work/Therapist , LCSW, and is based out of Fair Lawn, New Jersey, United States. Patrick specializes in the counseling of Child or Adolescent, Anxiety, Coping Skills, etc. The therapist has experience in handling cases of ADHD, Anger Management, Gender Questioning, Learning Disabilities, Oppositional Defiance, Parenting, School Issues, and more. The types of therapies Patrick offers include, Co-Develop mobile counseling "app", Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Eclectic Therapy, Family / Marital, Humanistic Therapy, Interpersonal Psychotherapy Psychotherapy, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy, Neurofeedback, Play Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy, Use of technology/multimedia therapy.
- Anger Management
- Learning Disabilities
Types of Therapy:
- Co-Develop mobile counseling \"app\"
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Eclectic Therapy
- Family / Marital
- Humanistic Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Use of technology/multimedia