I believe that every interaction is either strengthening or weaken the bonds of a relationship. By taking the guess work out of relationships and meeting the unique emotional needs of each partner, we can begin strengthen marriage from the first session. I am solution-focused by nature and experience which means doing more of what works and less of what does not.
Kency Gilet is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in East Longmeadow
Education:Kency Gilet received a bachelor’s degree from the Pace University and completed his MS from the Pace University.
Licensing & Certifications:
- Licensed: Practice License Verified
- License State: Massachusetts
- License Number: 10697, received 2018
- Abuse & Trauma
- Borderline Personality Disorder
Types of Therapy:
- Brief Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
Services Provided Via:
- In person
Working With Marriages for:
- 3 Year(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $100 - $150