Eluisa Brunetto is a Clinical Social Work/Therapist , LCSW, and is based out of Fairfield, Connecticut, United States. Eluisa specializes in the counseling of Anxiety, Depression, Life Transitions, etc. The therapist has experience in handling cases of Child or Adolescent, Coping Skills, Divorce, Hoarding, Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD), Peer Relationships, Relationship Issues, Self Esteem, Stress, Trauma and PTSD, and more. The types of therapies Eluisa offers include, Clinical Supervision and Licensed Supervisors -, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Culturally Sensitive Therapy, Exposure Response Prevention, Psychodynamic, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy therapy.
Types of Therapy:
- Clinical Supervision and Licensed Supervisors -
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Culturally Sensitive Therapy
- Exposure Response Prevention
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy