At IFC, our work centers around parent support. Whether you're looking for co-parenting support during a seperation, joint parent coaching to get on the same page, or family counseling - our work will be about building you up as a parent so that you can better support your children.
Julianne Neely is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Chicago
Education:Julianne Neely received a BA degree, followed by an MSW.
Licensing & Certifications:
- Licensed: Practice License Verified
- License State: Illinois
- License Number: 149.015760, received 2009
- Theraplay, Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy
- Child Therapy
- Family Conflict
- Teen Therapy
Types of Therapy:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy
- Attachment Based Family Therapy
Services Provided Via:
- In person
- Internet meeting
Hourly Fees Range:
- $150 - $200
So many children and parents are separated right now, trying to connect over a screen. Whether it be a healthcare worker, a first responder who is living ...