Marriage therapy / Couples' counseling, Trauma, & Anxiety are her specialties. She sees adults who value good/ in-depth treatment to find the roots of their problems and help with symptoms of anxiety, depression, grief, relationship issues, acculturation, etc.
Dr. Rosana Marzullo-Dove at Tampa Therapy & Wellness also offers support to couples who are going through surrogacy and adoption process, besides treating issues from chronic infertility, baby loss, pregnancy loss, and postpartum depression (for both men and women).
Dr. Marzullo-Dove is married, a mother of two, and grandmother of one. Her practice is in both Tampa and Clearwater - Florida. She enjoys walks in the waterfront park nearby.
Rosana Marzullo is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Tampa
Education:Dr Rosana Marzullo Dove received a bachelor’s degree from the University of Mary Washington and completed her PsyD from the American School of Professional Psychology.
Licensing & Certifications:
- Licensed: Practice License Verified
- License State: Florida
- License Number: PY 10289, received 2018
- Mindfulness, EFT.
Types of Therapy:
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Acceptance And Commitment Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Gottman Method
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Marriage And Family Therapy
- Self Esteem Therapy
- Multicultural Therapy
- Relationship Enhancement Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Ptsd and Trauma Therapy
Services Provided Via:
- In person
- Internet meeting
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $200 - $250