Dr. Korey is passionate about working with couples. Dr. Korey utilizes evidence based approaches, including The Gottman Method and Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) techniques. She also incorporates The Gottman Relationship Checkup assessment into her work with couples to identify strengths and challenges in the relationship. Dr. Korey offers both in person and telemental health appointments via a HIPAA compliant software.
Dr. Korey actively works with clients to help them overcome their challenges and create lasting changes, while creating an environment of acceptance, collaboration, openness, and authenticity. Dr. Korey is devoted to her job and continuously strives to provide the best services to her clients through continuing education, latest research, and best practices in assessment and psychotherapy.
Lisa A. is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Marietta
Education:Lisa A. Korey received a bachelor’s degree from the Georgia State University and completed her PsyD from the Georgia School of Professional Psychology.
Licensing & Certifications:
- License State: Georgia Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Illinois, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, Pennsylvania and Virginia
- License Number: PSY3835, received 2012
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
Types of Therapy:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Acceptance And Commitment Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
Services Provided Via:
- In person
- Internet meeting
- Virtual Sessions via HIPAA compliant platform
Working With Marriages for:
- 8 Year(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $150 - $200