Find a Therapist › United States › Texas › Houston › Karl Elkins
Karl Elkins, LPC Licensed Professional Counselor | Claimed
Three-Day Accelerated Marriage Counseling (AMC)™ is completely private couples counseling: you, your partner and the counselor only. No group sessions are included.
Learn the 25 Essential Marriage Skills in a concentrated, three-day format. Though various couples experience different symptoms, such as anger, resentment, and withdrawal, the root of these issues is almost always the same: violation of these 25 Essential Marriage Skills.
In addition to the private instruction and training, you and your spouse will, with guidance from the marriage counselor, discuss issues, work on projects together, and resolve hurts—all in the privacy of our counseling offices. (Secure videoconferencing is also available.)
Most are thrilled about and prefer attending these by Videoconference because:
- No need to travel or drive
- No hotel needed
- Attend in the comfort of your own home
- Child care not necessary (though may still be helpful)
- Experiential activities (you and your spouse) happen in the complete privacy of your home
- Some visual presentations may be easier to view on your own personal devices
Karl Elkins is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Houston
Education:Karl Elkins received a bachelor’s (BA) degree from the University of Texas.
Licensing & Certifications:
- License State: Texas
- License Number: 12817, received 1993
- Intimacy Therapy, Masters in Theology, Masters in Counseling
Types of Therapy:
Services Provided Via:
- Internet meeting
Working With Marriages for:
- 28 Year(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $150 - $200