I approach psychotherapy from an experiential, interactive, and intergenerational dynamic
with my patients be it in individual, family or group settings.
My orientation in working with my patients is solution-focused, emotionally-focused, and recovery oriented.
My contact phone number listed is my Voice Mail, if I don't answer, I'm in session or our, please leave your name, contact number and time of availability. I will respond as soon as possible..
Duane E. is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in San Diego
Licensing & Certifications:
- Licensed: Practice License Verified
- License State: CA
- License Number: MFC 42324, received 2005
- I was formerly grand-fathered into both CAADAC & CEAP Chemical Dependency certifications.
Types of Therapy:
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Biopsychosocial Model
- Christian Counseling
- Narrative Therapy
- Client Centered Therapy
- Person Centered Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Critical Incident Stress Management
Services Provided Via:
- In person
- Internet meeting
- Secure Video / Zoom
- Licensed & formerly licensed Professionals Monitoring Groups
Working With Marriages for:
- 40 Year(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $50 - $100