I work with couples to help them:
- identify and problem solve what is hurting them.
- develop a strategy they can take home and use on their own to maintain a healthy and fulfilling relationship.
- move from distance to closeness, and from distress to physical and emotional stability with each other
Most couples come to therapy identifying problems with communication and with being heard and understood. My work specifically focuses on how to create and sustain effective communication and problem solving.
My training as a couples therapist has been with the Couples Institute and their Developmental Model Training Program.
I am experienced in working with LGBTQ couples, and my approach to couples counseling is inclusive and affirming.
Christa Marvenko is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Towson
Licensing & Certifications:
- Licensed: Practice License Verified
- License State: Maryland
- License Number: 11258, received 2001
- The Couples Institute .
- Life events
Types of Therapy:
Services Provided Via:
- In person
Working With Marriages for:
- 29 Year(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $200 - $250