Are you worried about your relationship? Would you like to Feel More Connected with your Partner?
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to rekindle a past connection between your partner and you? Do you ever feel like you are locked in conflicts and arguments, and that it is becoming increasingly difficult to communicate?
Relationships can be a source of great joy and happiness, but they can also come with challenges, and at times, feelings of hurt. As a Couples Therapist, I do everything in my power to provide a caring space for you and your partner to address the concerns that brought you to therapy. I will examine their root causes while also supporting both of you in discovering new ways of communicating and experiencing greater emotional connection.
I have completed an extensive internship in Couples and Family Therapy at the Ackerman Institute for the Family, during which I was observed and trained by experts in the field.
I provide my services in English and Spanish, and I have experience working with many Hispanic couples and families, as well as with neuro-diverse couples, including cases where one or both partners are on the autism spectrum. Lastly, I have published an article on goodtherapy.org regarding the impact of unemployment on male intimacy.
When working with me, you can expect:
- A non-judgmental space where your partner and you feel that your needs and experiences are equally valued and shared.
- An opportunity to examine the root causes of some of your conflict.
- The chance to discover new communication techniques.
- A reduction in conflicts and arguments.
- A deeper sense of intimacy and connection.
I look forward to connecting with you. I offer a free initial 15 minute phone consultation. I am licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
Please visit my website to learn more about me. You are welcome to reach me via email by using the contact form, or by calling my office directly.
Benjamin A is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Teaneck
Licensing & Certifications:
- License State: New Jersey and New York
- License Number: NJ: 44SC5800500 and RO82721-01, received 2015
- Two Year Certificate at the Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy and Certificate in Live supervi
- Career Counseling
Services Provided Via:
- In person
- Internet meeting
Working With Marriages for:
- 6 Year(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $150 - $200